Welcome to Port Renfrew Marina and RV Park
Your gateway to Vancouver Island's best fishing!
2017 marks the 20th season we have been operating Port Renfrew Marina. Click to read more news for this year.
Easy access to trophy salmon and halibut fishing on Port Renfrew's famous Swiftsure Bank. Located at the southern end of the West Coast Trail, we are your stepping stone to wilderness adventure: whale watching, kayaking, and sightseeing.
- Our Location: 2 hours west of Victoria on Highway 14
- Open May to October.
- Protected estuary moorage and boat ramp
- PLEASE NOTE: First come, first serve -- we do not take reservations
- Cash only -- we have an ATM for your convenience
- Marina store selling fishing supplies, snacks, ice, and gasoline
- Fishing licenses now ONLY available online -- get yours BEFORE you get to Port Renfrew
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit the Contact Us page for phone numbers, email, and directions.
||For the past 30 years or so, we've called Port Renfrew home during the fishing season. The spectacular fishing, abundant marine and bird life this fantastic destination has to offer are second to none! The atmosphere at the Port Renfrew Marina is always welcoming and relaxed, and we think of the owners and our camping neighbors as family. Each year we can't wait to get back to the campsite, see all of our friends and fellow guides again, and of course get back to fishing! The owners, staff, regulars at the campsite and all of the guides fishing from the marina are just a great, friendly, helpful and fun bunch of people! Thanks to you all for many great summers and fond memories!
Steph Aikenhead, Duncan, BC., Elk Ridge Estate, 1-250-746-3675